Toughest Interview Questions and their Answers asked in every interview - Tech Joe

Toughest Interview Questions and their Answers asked in every interview

Job interview question

Hello Friends I am Mudassir Iftikhar.When you applied for a job and you are called for interview there are various question that would ask by interviewer, you should be prepare for those question for fruitful interview
So, today we talk about common job interview Questions and their better Answers and some guidelines, so let’s have a look,

Questions and their Answers

Questions and answer

1. Tell me your ability to work under pressure?

I keep myself calm and focus on multi tasking while being patient.

2. What is your Expectation from job?

Efficiently improvement and good future and professional growth.

3. What irritates you about co-workers?

I believe in team works even if I find anything irritating I try to avoid it unless it personally affects me. 

4. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?

I see myself in a senior position and then I would like to gain a practical experience and I also would like to learn from my team members.

5. What are your weaknesses?

I concentrate on one thing at a time. I am way to detail oriented and I try to accomplish everything. I can’t say no when someone ask for help.

6. What is your strength?

I am really a friendly person .I am a quick learner and great team player .My strongest quality is to attention to detail .I totally believe in planning and implementation.

7. Why should we hire you?

Because I am a good option for this job .As I am a fresher but I can do work hard for my organization .Being punctual and sincere I can finish the work given to me on time and try to fulfill all the needs of company form me.

8. Do you have any questions to ask me?

Thanks sir for given me the opportunity  to ask questions I would like to know about the transport facility and job timing and what will be the job location and salary scale for this job in your company.

Some Guidelines

  1. Avoid criticism.
  2. Avoid talking too much.
  3. be honest and be polite.
  4. Control emotions but make an emotional speech.
  5. Mind Non-Verbal language.

Conclusion:


After knowing the Answers of above Questions including Questions regarding your profession you are ready for successful interview.

😊Thanks to give us your precious time. 
SHARE

Mudassir Iftikhar

  • Image
  • Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Reply